Product Return Information
TheTeamFactory.com’s top priority is customer satisfaction. We take pride in the services that we offer and realize that returns and exchanges can be an important part of your shopping experience. Our staff is fully committed to make sure your expectations are met. Consequently, we have made every attempt to ensure our return and exchange policy is as simple and straightforward as possible.
What is TheTeamFactory.com return and exchange policy?
Our primary concern is that you receive the volleyball uniforms and volleyball equipment that best fit your needs. This is why we have designed a return policy that is as flexible and accommodating. Here are a few things to keep in mind when requesting a return:
- “TheTeamFactory.com Return Form” must be filled out and included with your return.
- You may return most new products purchased from TheTeamFactory.com within 30 days from the date of delivery.
- We do not accept COD returns.
- Any discounted or free promotional product that was included in the original order must also be included with the return.
- Refunds will be processed in the same form of payment that was used on the original order.
- Exchanges are subject to availability.
- All products being returned or exchanged must be in new and sellable condition. All tags must be attached and the item(s) must be unworn and unlaundered.
- Custom, printed, or embellished product may not be returned (this includes numbering, names, silk screening, embroidery, and other customization services).
- We cannot refund you for merchandise that is returned to an incorrect address.
- Any product returned for a refund without an exchange order are subject to a 15% restocking fee.
How do I return defective product?
TheTeamFactory.com is happy to exchange any merchandise that is defective due to a manufacturing error, with another non-defective product or a full refund. Please keep in mind the following when exchanging a defective product:
All defective items must be reported within 14 days of delivery. Any defective merchandise that has surpassed the 14 day period may be re-evaluated and consequently qualify as an exception. Normal wear and tear is not considered defective manufacturing.
Does TheTeamFactory.com require proof of purchase when returning product?
Of course we need to validate that any item you wish to exchange or return was actually purchased from TheTeamFactory.com. We also require that the original purchaser request the return, not a third party. When requesting the return we will ask for either the invoice number, the name of the purchaser, or the purchase order number.
What steps do I take to make a return?
1) To ensure correct processing, you must first contact a sales representative at 1-800-987-6223 to schedule your return.
2) Fill out the TheTeamFactory.com return form and include it with your return.
3) Package the return product and ship to the following address:
12066 Starcrest Dr. #100
San Antonio, Texas, 78247
If an error was made on our part, a return shipping label will be emailed to you at our cost.
What is your return policy concerning clearance items?
Unfortunately, we do not accept exchanges or process refunds for clearance items unless we are able to verify that the items are defective.
After returning the product, how long will I have to wait for my account to be credited?
Your account should be credited within two to five business days, depending on the day of the week the return is received
Am I required to return the item(s) I need exchanged before my new order can be processed?
A sales representative will happily place your replacement order prior to receiving the items being exchanged. We will, however, need to charge your account for the replacement order. Once the return items are received your account will be credited within two to five business days.
What if the product I receive is incorrect?
We take pride in the fact that the vast majority of orders are processed and shipped correctly. However, if a mistake does occur, please contact your sales representative or email our customer service department at firstname.lastname@example.org. A shipping label will be promptly sent to your email address and a replacement order placed.
What if I want to return or exchange my entire team’s order?
There is a 15% restocking fee on all “team order” exchanges and returns.
How will I know if my return was received?
To track the location of your package, please reference the tracking number the courier provided you. Of course feel free to call your sales representative for additional assistance. If the package shows that it has been delivered to our location, we will be happy to update you on the status of your return.